Here are the questions he answered:
- Do they limit your scope choices for long range rifle competitions?
- Do you prefer piston or direct impingement on your gas guns, and why?
- In case of multiple targets at different altitudes, and changing wind, do you prefer crosshair and fine duplex reticles with the use of turrets, or a mil-dot reticle using the dots to compensate for faster drift and drop?
- What is the max range of a 3-gun scope that you would recommend?
- What has proven to be the best training for 3-gun shooting?
And a special shoutout to Jim Morris and his awesome book on how to get 3-gun matches started at your local club!